Your cart is empty. Continue shopping »
By clicking this button you agree to the terms and conditions of this website.
* Copyright / Copyright:
The photos on this site are protected by International Copyright -also known Copyright Genoemd - according to Article 1 of the Copyright Act 1912 and this may be reproduced NOT copied, (re) published, stored, modified or used in any form, be it in print or electronic, without prior written permission from the photographer. Willful copyright infringement is a crime and punishable by heavy fines and / or imprisonment.
Inline linking (also known as hotlinking, leeching, piggy-backing, direct linking, offsite image grabs and bandwidth theft) of a page or photo on this website is not allowed.
** Terms and Conditions:
The general conditions apply to all legal relationships between PapaPhotos (to mention employee) and principal, including quotations, order confirmations and oral or written agreements.
- The client agrees to the terms, method and style of the contractor and can not come back to this later.
- The client will be informed about the content of the contract, cost and number of digital files supplied by the contractor.
- Online may be placed only photos with logo / watermark by client and contractor, large files or files without logo. It is not allowed to edit to remove a logo / watermark from the picture or the picture itself and or cutting.
- The contractor is not liable for bad printing and or different colors. Contractor recommends always the photos via assignee to let off pressure.
- All photos of his client and remain the property of the contractor itself. They may not be used without permission by third parties. When abuse fee will be charged.
- Client comes without notice agree to use the photographs for promotional purposes. In commercial order over 100 items will be asked permission to the client. There is no additional cost associated with.
- Contractor can not be held liable for allergic reactions, damage or injury. There are at all times taken steps to prevent this as much as possible.
- The lack of results contractor can not be held liable.
- Cancel an appointment takes up to 48 hours before by the client by email or telephone. In case this does not happen fee will be charged.
- Payments were made in cash or transferred prior to the contract to be a bank.
- Location-contractor is not liable for any damage, the client itself takes responsibility for this risk.
A) Please take not on "Editorial Licensed" photos. “Editorial Use Only” means photos to be ones that do not have all the applicable model and property releases and thus should not be used for “commercial” or "similar" applications.
B) Your information will not be shared or sold to a third party. We respect your policy.